Many thanks for your interest in wanting to sponsor us or donate to us, there are many ways in which businesses have been able to help us, below are a few suggestions.
Please contact email@example.com to discuss this further.
We are very thankful to all the businesses shown below that have donated or sponsored a variety of items to us:
- Resonance Music Studio – sponsored the making and production of our own Jingle for our website and for radio.
- Clarity Copiers – sponsored us a colour photocopier/printer.
- Sinclair Direct – has sponsored us a commercial van for the last 2 years, to help with collections of donations and deliveries of donations to the community.
- Elite Signs - sponsored signage for the last 2 years of our sponsored commercial van.
- Specsavers Bridgend – donating 15 chairs for our small training room
- Cartrefi Cymru – donating furniture for a future coffee shop and tables for our medium training room from their Glamorgan holiday hotel.
- Bridge FM – donated Christmas toys to families our MC Family Support team support in Christmas 2016 and 2017.
- Bookers Bridgend – sponsored fresh chickens and potatoes for the last 2 years to over 30 families that our MC Family Support team at Christmas in Christmas 2016 and 2017.
- DataKom - staff donated Christmas food to families our MC Family Support team support in Christmas 2016.
- Zebra Financing – donated Christmas story books and smellies to families our MC Family Support team support in Christmas 2016.
- Bridgend College (3 Campus’) – Staff & Students donated Christmas food and toiletries to families our MC Family Support team support in Christmas 2016 and 2017.
- Bridgend Mentoring Plus Scheme – donated chairs to the MC Centre Bridgend.
- CSB (Community Sustainability Business) Ltd – sponsored us for an event in 2016.
- CSB (Community Sustainability Business) Ltd – donated through Pool Funding Free Life and Critical Illness cover for all Mulligan Communities volunteers for 2 months.
- Specsavers Bridgend – sponsored for all the furniture for the ‘Specsavers Free Drop-in advice/Counselling room’
- Oxfam Bridgend – donated clothing and bedding for our homeless projects
- Bridgend County Borough Council – donated furniture from the former Pupil Referral Unit at Aberkenfig for the MC Centre – including tables, desks, chairs, fridges, dishwasher
- Valley 2 Coast – donated 4 men and 2 vans to help move the donated goods from Aberkenfig to Mulligan Community Offices
- Mr & Mrs Perkins, CEOs of SpecSavers – donating £1000 towards Mulligan Community.
- Easyway Minibus Hire – sponsorship offered for maintenance of x2 minibus’
- Sony Bridgend – donated a technology item as a prize for the MC Centre.
- Love to Learn Tuition – Donating a half term of tuition as a prize for the MC Centre.
- Bridgend County Borough Council – donated additional furniture for the MC Centre.
- Valley 2 Coast – donated 2 men & a van to help move and assemble office desks for the MC Centre, Bridgend.
- Johnstones Decorating Centre – sponsored paint for the refit of the MC Centre, Bridgend.
- Jewson Bridgend – sponsored the coving, skirting boards and timber for the MC Centre, Bridgend offices refit. Jewson’s has also provided the remained items at cost for Mulligan to complete the refit.
- BSW Timber (through Jewson Bridgend) – sponsored 4x2 timber for the refit of the MC Centre.
- Bridgend County Borough Council – donated furniture from Sunny Side Offices – including desks, chairs, stationary.
- Valley 2 Coast – donated 10 men and 2 vans over 2 days to help move the donated goods from Bridgend County Borough Council to MC Centre
- Elite Signs – sponsored of a large vinyl sign for the MC Centre
- Bridgend County Show – donated a large marquee for our evening Barn Dance Charity event and 2 days stalls to promote our event in July 15
- Mental Health Matters – donated tables and chairs for the hall for the MC Centre
© Copyright Mulligan Community 2018 - Mulligan Community C.I.C. Limited by Guarantee (9138176) started for Charitable Purposes. VAT No: 221 992604